The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA Kenya) is a membership organization. Members constitute part of the governance structure and involve them in IEA Kenya activities including debates, public forums, policy dialogues, etc. Our members constitute a group of committed experts whose sole interest is to make professional contributions to the formulation of alternative public policy.
- Internship opportunities
- Coaching and mentorship
- Subsidized rates on IEA publications and Events
- Networking opportunities with a diverse pool of professionals
- Access to IEA publications and the Resource Center
- Become a panelist at one of our events
- Contribute as a writer in IEA publications
- Participate in corporate social responsibility activities
- Career development
- Annual events such cocktails and dinners
- Consultancy opportunities and job openings
- Partnership opportunities
- Members constitute part of the governance structure as such members have voting rights in elective posts at the AGM
|Student (Graduate)||KSH 2,000.00|
|Postgraduate (Doctorate)||KSH 5,000.00|
How To Become A Member?
- Submit a complete form with your details
- Receipt of confirmation message on receipt of your application sent to your email
- Review applications for two working days upon receipt of complete applications.
- ONLY upon successful application will our team inform you on payment